Terra Verde Wine Bar Happy Hour
Ever cozy up to an enomatic machine, which makes drinking wine a lot like (and even more fun than) the by-the-ounce experience at your local fro-yo spot? Terra Verde inside Green Valley Ranch makes it fairly affordable and enables some post-workday steamblowing. Buying a $10 enomatic card gets you $20 in credit, good for sampling 32 international wines at volumes of your choosing. We went small and managed a prolific running of the wine bar’s interactive taps. You, conversely, may choose to blow your allotment on savoring an Italian varietal. Or you may eschew wine altogether—cocktails start as low as $6, and specific appetizers are half-off as well. Monday-Friday, 5-7 p.m
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: CLOSED: Terra Verde, 2300 Paseo Verde Parkway, Henderson
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Categories: Drink Specials
Event posted March 4, 2014
Last updated May 7, 2014
- Daniel Tosh
- The Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Rod Stewart: The Hits
- Caesars Palace
- Georgia on My Mind: Celebrating the Music of Ray Charles
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino