The Glass Menagerie
Set in the Great Depression of 1937, the classic four-character play by Tennessee Williams finds an aging Southern Belle wishing a better life for her children. The play is a recollection of one evening, presented by the character Tom, surrounded by light, music and the sentimentality of an aching memory.
Event is ongoing: Until Friday, July 26, 2013
- Fridays at 2 p.m.
- Saturdays at 2 p.m.
Where: Onyx Theatre, 953 E. Sahara Avenue, Building 16, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 3, 2013
Last updated July 8, 2013
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport