Nathan Adelson Hospice Grief Recovery Outreach Program
The seven weekly sessions will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. every Wednesday evening, beginning May 22 and concluding July 3. They will take place in the group meeting room at the Nathan Adelson Hospice Center for Compassionate Care, 4131 Swenson St. in Las Vegas.
These workshops will provide attendees an opportunity to explore, process and externalize feelings in a confidential environment staffed with skilled facilitators. Those who would benefit are individuals who have:
• Suffered a painful loss; including death, divorce or abandonment
• Want to identify the behavior patterns that limit their capacity for joy
• Have a medical condition affecting their life
• Encountered financial hardships or job loss
• Have a loss in faith, trust and hope due to a major life transition
The cost of the program is $133 and includes the grief workbook. All sessions will be facilitated by Nora Luna, a certified grief recovery specialist who also heads over the Latino Outreach Program at Nathan Adelson Hospice. The program fee can be paid in installments. To sign up, call Nathan Adelson Hospice at (702) 796-3167.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, July 3, 2013
- Wednesdays from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Where: Nathan Adelson Hospice Center for Compassionate Care
Age limit: 16+
Event posted April 29, 2013
Last updated April 29, 2013