Iranian artist exhibition
Iranian artists Nanda Sharifpour and Ali Fathollali will display new work reflecting their lives in Iran, Turkey and the United States in a joint exhibition to be held January 4-26 at Las Vegas’ Blackbird Studios. With nearly 40 exhibitions between them in Iran and Turkey, Sharifpour and Fathollali look back to their lives in the Middle East and forward to their lives in the US in their first American showing.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, January 26, 2013
- Sundays from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Blackbird Studios, 1551 Commerce Street, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 2, 2013
Last updated Jan. 4, 2013
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show
- L.A. Comedy Club
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Texas Instruments, Inc. - T3 International Conference 2014
- The Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art