Iranian artist exhibition
Iranian artists Nanda Sharifpour and Ali Fathollali will display new work reflecting their lives in Iran, Turkey and the United States in a joint exhibition to be held January 4-26 at Las Vegas’ Blackbird Studios. With nearly 40 exhibitions between them in Iran and Turkey, Sharifpour and Fathollali look back to their lives in the Middle East and forward to their lives in the US in their first American showing.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, January 26, 2013
- Sundays from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Blackbird Studios, 1551 Commerce Street, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 2, 2013
Last updated Jan. 4, 2013
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- 51s victorious in second game in Omaha
- Marriage equality a conservative ideal
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.