Iranian artist exhibition
Iranian artists Nanda Sharifpour and Ali Fathollali will display new work reflecting their lives in Iran, Turkey and the United States in a joint exhibition to be held January 4-26 at Las Vegas’ Blackbird Studios. With nearly 40 exhibitions between them in Iran and Turkey, Sharifpour and Fathollali look back to their lives in the Middle East and forward to their lives in the US in their first American showing.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, January 26, 2013
- Sundays from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Blackbird Studios, 1551 Commerce Street, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 2, 2013
Last updated Jan. 4, 2013
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Summerlin stadium project could learn from hype of UNLV Now
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.