Iranian artist exhibition
Iranian artists Nanda Sharifpour and Ali Fathollali will display new work reflecting their lives in Iran, Turkey and the United States in a joint exhibition to be held January 4-26 at Las Vegas’ Blackbird Studios. With nearly 40 exhibitions between them in Iran and Turkey, Sharifpour and Fathollali look back to their lives in the Middle East and forward to their lives in the US in their first American showing.
Event is ongoing: Until Saturday, January 26, 2013
- Sundays from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Blackbird Studios, 1551 Commerce Street, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 2, 2013
Last updated Jan. 4, 2013
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.