Premiering November 1, Zarkana by Cirque du Soleil finds a permanent home in Las Vegas for the surreal acrobatic spectacle at ARIA Resort & Casino. Zark, the ringmaster of an extraordinary circus coming back to life, guides audiences through an abandoned theatre populated by a motley collection of off-the-wall characters and incomparable acrobats. Zarkana is a visual vortex set in a twisted musical and acrobatic fantasy universe where, little by little, chaos and craziness give way to a true celebration.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Sundays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter, 3730 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Cost: $69 - $180
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 25, 2012
Last updated Nov. 13, 2012
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Metro drops maligned radio system, inks deal for new one
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.