The Jabbawockeez return to the Strip with a new show at The Jabbawockeez Pavilion located in front of Monte Carlo Resort and Casino. The hip-hop dance crew won the first season of America's Best Dance Crew and have been delighting fans in Vegas with their stage show.
Event is ongoing: Until Tuesday, October 30, 2012
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, 3770 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Cost: $55 - $93
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 11, 2012
Last updated Oct. 30, 2012
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena | None
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant | 19:30:00
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art | 10:00:00