P.J. Clarke’s Oyster Riot Happy Hour
Two-for-one drinks and $1 oysters
P.J. Clarke’s Oyster Riot Happy Hour features an array of fresh $1 oysters. The chef’s choice may include selections of Evening Cove, Gold Creek, Hama Hama and Penn Cove Selects from Washington, the Naked Cowboy and the Nootka oyster straight from British Columbia. Served fresh every Sunday through Friday from quarter to 3 p.m. – 6 p.m., the Oyster Riot also includes two-for-one drinks.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mondays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: P.J. Clarke's New York Chophouse, 3500 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 5, 2011
Last updated July 8, 2011
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- Sun Editorial: Lawmakers, governor need to pave way for Nevada’s future
- Where I Stand: Our Legislature needs to step up and get the job done
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.