P.J. Clarke's New York Chophouse
There’s no excuse to hit Vegas without going out for a steak. That’s why P.J. Clarke’s New York Chophouse serves up six different cuts – including our hometown’s New York Strip. Add in a classic cocktail and a plate of ice cold oysters shucked fresh from the marble–topped Raw Bar and your Vegas dining experience is complete.
P.J. Clarke’s, a New York institution with more than a century of history behind it, brings its heritage to Las Vegas. Make no mistake the atmosphere here is authentic P.J. Clarke’s, with hardwood paneling, a century–old, hand–carved Phoenix Bar, vintage jukebox, and photos of Vegas legends plastering the walls.
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Cadillac Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Steak, Seafood
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Eric Church, Childish Gambino added to lineup alongside Bruno Mars at the new Chelsea
- Lady Gaga, Linkin Park, Bastille and more announce Las Vegas shows
- Joe Downtown: Businesses bringing unique items to downtown
- Man gets prison for leaving crash that killed Metro volunteer
- Garth Brooks announces world tour with wife Trisha Yearwood in 2014