Happy Hour at Little Buddha
Enjoy drinks and appetizers for $6-$8
Happy Hour specials include $7 drinks, and $6 and $8 appetizer specials including spicy orange chicken, seared ahi poke and kobe beef satay.
Event is ongoing: Until Tuesday, January 1, 2013
- Mondays from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Where: Little Buddha, 4321 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted June 6, 2011
Last updated Jan. 15, 2013
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.