Vegas! The Show at the Saxe Theater
David Saxe has put together a Vegas retrospective in Vegas! The Show at the Saxe Theater, featuring recreations of some of the greatest moments in Las Vegas' history.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Sundays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Where: Saxe Theater, 3663 Las Vegas Blvd. , Las Vegas
Cost: $79.99 - $99.99
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 16, 2010
Last updated May 6, 2013
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Man found dead with gunshot wound at apartment complex
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.