Nathan Burton Comedy Magic
An hour of magic for the whole family to enjoy.
Nathan Burton puts on an entertaining afternoon magic show filled with illusions, dance and comedy that's appropriate for kids and adults alike.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: V Theater inside Miracle Mile Shops, 3663 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $49.99 - $69.99
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 6, 2008
Last updated Oct. 30, 2012
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.