The sensual side of Cirque du Soleil
"Zumanity," billed as "The Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil," is the third Cirque show to take up residence on the Strip.
Some cheeks will blush upon entering the Zumanity Theatre inside the New York-New York Hotel and Casino. The erotic, cabaret-style lacks a storyline, and instead features minimally dressed performers with amazing agility and body strength putting on their own skits.
Audience members are required to be 18 years of age or older, and should be comfortable with viewing naked breasts and kissing men. The show is dark on Monday and Thursday.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sundays from 10:30 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10:30 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10:30 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 10:30 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10:30 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Zumanity Theatre, 3790 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas
Cost: $80.90 - $113.90
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Jan. 6, 2008
Last updated Nov. 12, 2010
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino