Le Rêve – The Dream
Aquatic aerobatic show at the Wynn Las Vegas
In a town full of Cirque du Soleil shows, Le Rêve – The Dream at the Wynn Las Vegas is a standout production in its own right. Named after a Pablo Picasso painting, "Le Reve" is French for "the dream" and allows the audience to follow a character's journey into their dreams.
Le Rêve – The Dream is a combination of aerobatics, aquatics, dance and imagination all centering around a circular pool. The show starts before the lights dim, with creatures crawling out of the pool and a horned devil dancing around the stage, and the action doesn't stop.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Sundays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Le Reve Theater, 3131 Las Vegas Boulevard S., Las Vegas
Cost: $108.90 - $174.90
Age limit: 5+
Event posted Jan. 6, 2008
Last updated Nov. 28, 2011
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.