Le Rêve – The Dream
Aquatic aerobatic show at the Wynn Las Vegas
In a town full of Cirque du Soleil shows, Le Rêve – The Dream at the Wynn Las Vegas is a standout production in its own right. Named after a Pablo Picasso painting, "Le Reve" is French for "the dream" and allows the audience to follow a character's journey into their dreams.
Le Rêve – The Dream is a combination of aerobatics, aquatics, dance and imagination all centering around a circular pool. The show starts before the lights dim, with creatures crawling out of the pool and a horned devil dancing around the stage, and the action doesn't stop.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Sundays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Le Reve Theater, 3131 Las Vegas Boulevard S., Las Vegas
Cost: $108.90 - $174.90
Age limit: 5+
Event posted Jan. 6, 2008
Last updated Nov. 28, 2011
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show