Don Arden's Jubilee!
Classic lavish Vegas cabaret show
The 7:30 p.m. performance on Saturday is a "covered" show, suitable for children.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sundays from 10:30 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 10:30 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10:30 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10:30 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10:30 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10:30 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Jubilee! Theater, 3645 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $72.50 - $92.50
Age limit: 18+
- Barry Manilow profile (Aug. 11, 2009)
- Don Arden's Jubilee! (Aug. 3, 2009)
- Manilow show gets update, and this time it’s ‘ultimate’ (Aug. 11, 2009)
Event posted Jan. 6, 2008
Last updated Feb. 19, 2013
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- Nevada Assembly backs resolution to end ban on gay marriage
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Local prep with UNLV offer poised to have a big summer
- Reid bill would preserve Nevada’s chunk of Grand Canyon
- Political groups aren’t charities
- Gaming industry research in spotlight at Las Vegas conference
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.