Criss Angel Believe at Luxor
Criss Angel Believe features illusions from the inventive mind of Criss Angel including the upside down straightjacket escape that Harry Houdini dared decades ago, to the newest of illusions created by the magician, including making a true-to life sized motorcycle appear onstage.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Fridays at 7 p.m.
- Fridays at 9:30 p.m.
- Saturdays at 7 p.m.
- Saturdays at 9:30 p.m.
Where: Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $59 - $150
Age limit: Not available
- Cirque du Soleil's Criss Angel Believe
- Criss Angel profile
- Illusion is elusive in Angel’s ‘Believe’
- Criss Angel Believe
Event posted Sept. 25, 2008
Last updated Oct. 10, 2012
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow at Mandalay Bay
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
- Political heat derails plan to let Legislature meet in Las Vegas
- Stunned friends, family help lay to rest young victim in iPad slaying
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.