'Warhol Out West'
The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art presents "Warhol Out West." The exhibit, organized in partnership with The Andy Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh, will focus on Warhol’s depiction of all things Western. “Warhol Out West” will showcase 59 of the iconic artist’s works including paintings, sculptures, photographs, screen prints and wallpaper. Exhibits will include Warhol’s 1960s Pop paintings of celebrities and consumer products, the 1980s advertisement series, the beloved “Double Elvis” painting and his rarely seen “Cowboys and Indians” series.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Where: The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $16
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 7, 2013
Last updated Feb. 18, 2013
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Coroner ID’s 3 people killed in wrong-way freeway crash
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Joe Downtown: Doughnut shop, tavern, offices may be in mix for former hotel
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.