'Warhol Out West'
The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art presents "Warhol Out West." The exhibit, organized in partnership with The Andy Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh, will focus on Warhol’s depiction of all things Western. “Warhol Out West” will showcase 59 of the iconic artist’s works including paintings, sculptures, photographs, screen prints and wallpaper. Exhibits will include Warhol’s 1960s Pop paintings of celebrities and consumer products, the 1980s advertisement series, the beloved “Double Elvis” painting and his rarely seen “Cowboys and Indians” series.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Where: The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $16
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 7, 2013
Last updated Feb. 18, 2013
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.