Cirque du Soleil art exhibit
Cirque du Soleil presents its eighth collective art exhibition, PARADE: The Collective, at Trifecta Gallery. The Collective features artwork created by Cirque du Soleil employees (including performers, technicians and support staff) in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orlando and from the Cirque du Soleil International Headquarters in Montreal. This activity is part of the Cirque du Soleil Cultural Action policy to encourage and support the artistic projects of its employees. The exhibition will run Jan. 4 – 25 and is free and open to the public.
Event is ongoing: Until Friday, January 25, 2013
- Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Mondays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: Trifecta Gallery, 107 E. Charleston Blvd., #160, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 9, 2013
Last updated Jan. 10, 2013
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- Nevada Assembly backs resolution to end ban on gay marriage
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Local prep with UNLV offer poised to have a big summer
- Reid bill would preserve Nevada’s chunk of Grand Canyon
- Political groups aren’t charities
- Gaming industry research in spotlight at Las Vegas conference
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.