Cirque du Soleil art exhibit
Cirque du Soleil presents its eighth collective art exhibition, PARADE: The Collective, at Trifecta Gallery. The Collective features artwork created by Cirque du Soleil employees (including performers, technicians and support staff) in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orlando and from the Cirque du Soleil International Headquarters in Montreal. This activity is part of the Cirque du Soleil Cultural Action policy to encourage and support the artistic projects of its employees. The exhibition will run Jan. 4 – 25 and is free and open to the public.
Event is ongoing: Until Friday, January 25, 2013
- Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Mondays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: Trifecta Gallery, 107 E. Charleston Blvd., #160, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 9, 2013
Last updated Jan. 10, 2013
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Man found dead with gunshot wound at apartment complex
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.