Madame Tussauds holiday display
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas invites visitors to spend the holidays with Selena Gomez as the attraction features her wax figure through Jan. 31. Gomez’s figure is dressed in a holiday-inspired outfit, perfect for photos with friends and family. Through Dec. 24, visitors can fill out letters addressed to Santa and drop them in the mailbox located by the wax figure. Those looking to speak with the big man directly can do so from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 7, 8, 14, 15 and 20-23. Santa will pose for photos with guests in front of an image of the famous “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign.
Event is ongoing: Until Thursday, January 31, 2013
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, 3377 Las Vegas Blvd S # 2001, Las Vegas
Cost: $12.98 - $25.95
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 5, 2012
Last updated Dec. 5, 2012
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- In love at EDC? Now you can get married at the festival
- GOP bill would feed new funding to stalled Yucca project
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.