Bodies...The Exhibition at The Luxor
Bodies...The Exhibition at The Luxor displays preserved bodies where you can get an internal view that beats any x-ray. There is also a section on fetal development so you can literally see where you came from. Children under three are free.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $29 - $32
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 12, 2012
Last updated Jan. 12, 2012
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert
- Be grateful for chance to work
- Mo Denis and the walking dead: Majority leader keeps recycling legislation alive as ‘zombie bill’
- Legislation tasks campus authority with defining, designing new UNLV stadium
- Plane makes emergency landing on Henderson roadway
- Seeing red: Protesters call attention to genetically modified food
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.