The Gazillionaire invites you to Absinthe, one part vivid imagination, two parts carnival and a shot of old world burlesque mixed with a heavy dash of decadence.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Where: Caesars Palace, 3570 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $99 - $124
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 23, 2011
Last updated March 17, 2014
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse