Absinthe at Caesar's Palace
The Gazillionaire invites you to Absinthe, one part vivid imagination, two parts carnival and a shot of old world burlesque mixed with a heavy dash of decadence.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Where: Caesars Palace, 3570 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $86.90 - $119.90
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 23, 2011
Last updated June 15, 2012
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Political groups aren’t charities
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Local prep with UNLV offer poised to have a big summer
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.