Absinthe at Caesar's Palace
The Gazillionaire invites you to Absinthe, one part vivid imagination, two parts carnival and a shot of old world burlesque mixed with a heavy dash of decadence.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Where: Caesars Palace, 3570 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $86.90 - $119.90
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 23, 2011
Last updated June 15, 2012
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Marriage equality a conservative ideal
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.