Prefight: Hopkins vs Jones Jr.
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 | 2 a.m.
The first time Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones Jr. fought, Jones won the IBF middleweight title by unanimous decision. Seventeen years later, the two meet again in the ring.
|Main Card Results|
|Demetrious Johnson||Ali Bagautinov||Unanimous Decision|
|Rory MacDonald||Tyron Woodley||Unanimous Decision|
|Ryan Bader||Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante||Unanimous Decision|
|Andrei Arlovski||Brendan Schaub||Split Decision|
|Ovince St. Preux||Ryan Jimmo||Submission|
|December 6||UFC 181||Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler||Las Vegas: Mandalay Bay Events Center|
|December 12||The Ultimate Fighter 20 finale||TBA||Las Vegas: The Pearl at the Palms|
|December 12||Showtime Boxing: WBA junior middleweight title fight||Erislandy Lara vs. Ishe Smith||San Antonio|
|December 13||Showtime Boxing: Royal Battle||Devon Alexander vs. Amir Khan||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
|December 13||Top Rank/HBO Boxing||Timothy Bradley Jr. vs. Diego Chaves||Las Vegas: The Cosmopolitan|
|December 13||UFC on Fox 13||Junior dos Santos vs. Stipe Miocic||Phoenix|
- The future of Las Vegas: See what’s coming to Strip in ’15
- Caesars subsidiary to file bankruptcy, restructure finances
- Las Vegas company could print your next car
- Photos: Sexy defeats ugly at Surrender’s holiday sweater contest
- Rebels’ first game on the Strip adds another local venue to their history