Prefight: Hopkins vs Jones Jr.
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 | 2 a.m.
The first time Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones Jr. fought, Jones won the IBF middleweight title by unanimous decision. Seventeen years later, the two meet again in the ring.
|Main Card Results|
|Cain Velasquez||Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva||TKO|
|Junior dos Santos||Mark Hunt||Knockout|
|Glover Teixeira||James Te Huna||Submission|
|T.J. Grant||Gray Maynard||TKO|
|Donald Cerrone||K.J. Noons||Unanimous Decision|
|March 8||Boxing: Showtime Pay-Per-View||Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Alfredo Angulo||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
|March 8||UFC Fight Night 38||Alexander Gustafsson vs. Jimi Manuwa||London|
|March 15||UFC 171||Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler||Dallas|
|March 23||UFC Fight Night 39||Dan Henderson vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua II||Natal, Brazil|
|April 11||UFC Fight Night 40||Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Roy Nelson||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|April 12||Boxing: Bradley vs. Pacquiao II||Tim Bradley vs. Manny Pacquiao||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
- Las Vegas’ first topless club, Larry’s Villa, up for sale
- Unhappy with resort fees and travel surcharges? Try these tactics
- ‘Bachelor’ star Juan Pablo Galavis visits Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand
- 1 dead in North Las Vegas officer-involved shooting
- Basketball writer says UNLV biggest disappointment of the season