Room for Two?
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, March 21, 2010 | 3:42 a.m.
After Manny Pacquiao defeated Joshua Clottey at Cowboys Stadium, could more fights be moving out of Las Vegas in the near future?
|Main Card Results|
|Cain Velasquez||Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva||TKO|
|Junior dos Santos||Mark Hunt||Knockout|
|Glover Teixeira||James Te Huna||Submission|
|T.J. Grant||Gray Maynard||TKO|
|Donald Cerrone||K.J. Noons||Unanimous Decision|
|March 8||Boxing: Showtime Pay-Per-View||Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Alfredo Angulo||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
|March 8||UFC Fight Night 38||Alexander Gustafsson vs. Jimi Manuwa||London|
|March 15||UFC 171||Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler||Dallas|
|March 23||UFC Fight Night 39||Dan Henderson vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua II||Natal, Brazil|
|April 11||UFC Fight Night 40||Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Roy Nelson||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|April 12||Boxing: Bradley vs. Pacquiao II||Tim Bradley vs. Manny Pacquiao||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
- With his star firmly intact, Canelo Alvarez’s future prospects are infinite
- Rebels seeded fourth for league tourney, play Wyoming Thursday
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet’s door
- Sun editorial: Move forward on Interstate 11
- The surgeon soldier: Las Vegas urologist escaped civil war in Ethiopia, has served American military in Iraq