Room for Two?
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, March 21, 2010 | 3:42 a.m.
After Manny Pacquiao defeated Joshua Clottey at Cowboys Stadium, could more fights be moving out of Las Vegas in the near future?
|Main Card Results|
|Demetrious Johnson||Ali Bagautinov||Unanimous Decision|
|Rory MacDonald||Tyron Woodley||Unanimous Decision|
|Ryan Bader||Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante||Unanimous Decision|
|Andrei Arlovski||Brendan Schaub||Split Decision|
|Ovince St. Preux||Ryan Jimmo||Submission|
|August 2||HBO Boxing After Dark||Brandon Rios vs. Diego Chaves||Las Vegas: The Chelsea at Cosmopolitan|
|August 9||World Series Of Fighting 12||Luis Palomino vs. Lewis Gonzalez||Las Vegas: The Joint at Hard Rock|
|August 9||Showtime Boxing||Danny Garcia vs. Rod Salka||Brooklyn, N.Y.|
|August 16||UFC Fight Night 47||Ryan Bader vs. Ovince Saint Preux||Bangor, Maine|
|August 16||Showtime Boxing: Title Tripleheader||Shawn Porter vs. Kell Brook||Carson, Calif.|
|August 23||UFC Fight Night 48||Michael Bisping vs. Cung Le||Macau, China|
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 3 winners against the spread
- Rebels’ class of 2015 target might announce decision sooner than expected
- Questions arise after driver freed in Stratosphere crash commits suicide
- 1 killed in double shooting at apartment complex
- Police find fetus in freezer while searching apartment