Room for Two?
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, March 21, 2010 | 3:42 a.m.
After Manny Pacquiao defeated Joshua Clottey at Cowboys Stadium, could more fights be moving out of Las Vegas in the near future?
|Main Card Results|
|Cain Velasquez||Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva||TKO|
|Junior dos Santos||Mark Hunt||Knockout|
|Glover Teixeira||James Te Huna||Submission|
|T.J. Grant||Gray Maynard||TKO|
|Donald Cerrone||K.J. Noons||Unanimous Decision|
|April 11||UFC Fight Night 39||Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Roy Nelson||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|April 12||Boxing: Bradley vs. Pacquiao II||Tim Bradley vs. Manny Pacquiao||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
|April 16||UFC Fight Night 40||Michael Bisping vs. Tim Kennedy||Quebec City, Quebec|
|April 19||UFC on Fox 11||Travis Browne vs. Fabricio Werdum||Orlando, Fla.|
|April 19||Boxing: IBF/WBA junior featherweight title||Bernard Hopkins vs. Beibut Shumenov||Washington D.C.|
|April 26||UFC 172||Jon Jones vs. Glover Teixeira||Baltimore|
- Crash into signal control box and light pole injures 2 in car and pedestrian
- Debating Fabricio Werdum’s chances against Cain Velasquez
- Vegas Play of the Day: Memphis Grizzlies at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Northern Nevada youth coach pleads no contest to battery charge
- Harper pulled for not hustling; Nats fall to Cards