Room for Two?
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, March 21, 2010 | 3:42 a.m.
After Manny Pacquiao defeated Joshua Clottey at Cowboys Stadium, could more fights be moving out of Las Vegas in the near future?
|Main Card Results|
|Cain Velasquez||Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva||TKO|
|Junior dos Santos||Mark Hunt||Knockout|
|Glover Teixeira||James Te Huna||Submission|
|T.J. Grant||Gray Maynard||TKO|
|Donald Cerrone||K.J. Noons||Unanimous Decision|
|November 30||"The Ultimate Fighter" 18 finale||Demetrious Johnson vs. Joseph Benavidez II||Las Vegas: Mandalay Bay Events Center|
|December 7||UFC Fight Night 32||Mark Hunt vs. Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva||Brisbane, Australia|
|December 14||UFC on Fox 9||Anthony Pettis vs. Josh Thomson||Sacramento, Calif.|
|December 28||UFC 168||Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva II||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
|January 4||UFC Fight Night 34||Tarec Saffiedine vs. Hyun Gyu Lim||Marina Bay, Singapore|
|January 15||UFC Fight Night 35||Luke Rockhold vs. Costa Philippou||Atlanta|
- Next up for Britney Spears — a home in Las Vegas during her two-year residency?
- Tony Hsieh to open skating rink behind Gold Spike downtown
- Kindergarten teacher gave 16-year-old STD, prosecutors say
- 911 tapes released: Newtown dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Cold front settles into valley, could bring snow by Saturday