Hopkins Avenges Loss to Jones
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, April 4, 2010 | 2 a.m.
With Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones Jr. unable to attend the post-fight press conference due to injury, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schafer and Square Ring Promotions CEO Jon Wirt discuss Hopkins unanimous decision victory.
|Main Card Results|
|Cain Velasquez||Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva||TKO|
|Junior dos Santos||Mark Hunt||Knockout|
|Glover Teixeira||James Te Huna||Submission|
|T.J. Grant||Gray Maynard||TKO|
|Donald Cerrone||K.J. Noons||Unanimous Decision|
|December 14||UFC on Fox 9||Anthony Pettis vs. Josh Thomson||Sacramento, Calif.|
|December 28||UFC 168||Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva II||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
|January 4||UFC Fight Night 34||Tarec Saffiedine vs. Hyun Gyu Lim||Marina Bay, Singapore|
|January 15||UFC Fight Night 35||Luke Rockhold vs. Costa Philippou||Atlanta|
|January 25||UFC on Fox 10||Benson Henderson vs. Josh Thomson||Chicago|
|February 1||UFC 169||Dominick Cruz vs. Renan Barao; Jose Aldo vs. Ricardo Lamas||Newark, N.J.|
- Hsieh inspires out-of-town developer to fast track housing, retail plans
- MGM sells property near M Resort; owners undecided about use
- Forget you, Planet Hollywood! Is CeeLo Green + Jim Belushi headed to Riviera?
- Beyonce’s ‘Mrs. Carter Show’ is (unsurprisingly) still fierce the second time around
- A UNLV stadium should be covered, feature ‘social spaces,’ expert says