One for the "Money"
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Thursday, Sept. 3, 2009 | 4:41 a.m.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. talks with the media as he prepares to come back to boxing for the first time in two years. Mayweather Jr. fights Juan Manuel Marquez Saturday, September 19th at the MGM Grand.
|Main Card Results|
|Demetrious Johnson||Ali Bagautinov||Unanimous Decision|
|Rory MacDonald||Tyron Woodley||Unanimous Decision|
|Ryan Bader||Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante||Unanimous Decision|
|Andrei Arlovski||Brendan Schaub||Split Decision|
|Ovince St. Preux||Ryan Jimmo||Submission|
|October 25||UFC 179||Jose Aldo vs. Chad Mendes II||Rio de Janeiro|
|November 8||HBO Boxing||Bernard Hopkins vs. Sergey Kovalev||Atlantic City, N.J.|
|November 8||UFC Fight Night 55||Luke Rockhold vs. Michael Bisping||Sydney, Australia|
|November 8||UFC Fight Night 56||Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs. Jimi Manuwa||Uberlandia, Brazil|
|November 15||UFC 180||Fabricio Werdum vs. Mark Hunt||Mexico City|
|November 22||UFC Fight Night 57||Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson||Austin, Texas|
- Bishop Gorman mauls Arbor View to win sixth consecutive regional championship
- Kings of the Sunrise: Liberty wins fifth straight regional crown, advances to face Gorman
- In ‘Pippin,’ Lucie Arnaz has finally run off with the circus
- Week 12 NFL picks, game of week for Sun’s handicapping contest
- Inmate, 69, from Clark County dies at Carson Tahoe Hospital