One for the "Money"
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Thursday, Sept. 3, 2009 | 4:41 a.m.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. talks with the media as he prepares to come back to boxing for the first time in two years. Mayweather Jr. fights Juan Manuel Marquez Saturday, September 19th at the MGM Grand.
|Main Card Results|
|Demetrious Johnson||Ali Bagautinov||Unanimous Decision|
|Rory MacDonald||Tyron Woodley||Unanimous Decision|
|Ryan Bader||Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante||Unanimous Decision|
|Andrei Arlovski||Brendan Schaub||Split Decision|
|Ovince St. Preux||Ryan Jimmo||Submission|
|January 31||UFC 183||Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
|February 14||UFC Fight Night 60||Josh Thomson vs. Brandon Thatch||Broomfield, Colo.|
|February 21||HBO Boxing: Junior middleweight title fight||Gennady Golovkin vs. Martin Murray||Boston|
|February 22||UFC Fight Night 61||Frank Mir vs. Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva||Porto Alegre, Brazil|
|February 28||UFC 184||Chris Weidman vs. Vitor Belfort; Ronda Rousey vs. Cat Zingano||Los Angeles|
|March 7||NBC Premier Boxing Champions debut||Keith Thurman vs. Robert Guerrero; Adrien Broner vs. John Molina||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
- Report: Poor personal finances hurt economic future of many Nevadans
- 2015 AVN/AEE Q+A: Kayden Kross, new president of Arrangement Finders
- 10 brilliant new burgers to eat right now in Las Vegas
- Another name added to Nevada’s casino ‘black book’
- Katy Perry, Lenny Kravitz, John Legend among Super Bowl 49 celebs set to shine