Who is Next?
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Sunday, May 3, 2009 | 7 a.m.
After knocking out Ricky Hatton in the second round, the future is bright for Manny Pacquiao. The new IBO and Ring Magazine World Junior Welterweight Champion has plenty of suitors for his next fight including Shane Mosely, Miguel Cotto and Floyd Mayweather Jr. As for Hatton, is there talk of retirement?
|Main Card Results|
|Cain Velasquez||Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva||TKO|
|Junior dos Santos||Mark Hunt||Knockout|
|Glover Teixeira||James Te Huna||Submission|
|T.J. Grant||Gray Maynard||TKO|
|Donald Cerrone||K.J. Noons||Unanimous Decision|
|December 14||UFC on Fox 9||Anthony Pettis vs. Josh Thomson||Sacramento, Calif.|
|December 28||UFC 168||Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva II||Las Vegas: MGM Grand Garden Arena|
|January 4||UFC Fight Night 34||Tarec Saffiedine vs. Hyun Gyu Lim||Marina Bay, Singapore|
|January 15||UFC Fight Night 35||Luke Rockhold vs. Costa Philippou||Atlanta|
|January 25||UFC on Fox 10||Benson Henderson vs. Josh Thomson||Chicago|
|February 1||UFC 169||Dominick Cruz vs. Renan Barao; Jose Aldo vs. Ricardo Lamas||Newark, N.J.|
- Demolition of flawed tower at CityCenter delayed again
- Photos: Top NASCAR racecar drivers take to the Strip for their Victory Lap
- Las Vegas sees record-setting cold, braces for snow
- Celebrity preview: Beyonce, Andrea Bocelli, NASCAR, Wrangler NFR and Great Santa Run
- Notebook: What’s at stake for UNLV with the impending bowl news