UFC 101 Workouts
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player
Thursday, Aug. 6, 2009 | 4:35 p.m.
Las Vegas Sun fighting writer Brett Okamoto goes inside the UFC 101 workouts. UFC 101 is Saturday with the co-main event being Forrest Griffin vs. Anderson Silva. The main event will feature BJ Penn defending his UFC Lightweight Championship against Kenny Florian.
|Main Card Results|
|Demetrious Johnson||Ali Bagautinov||Unanimous Decision|
|Rory MacDonald||Tyron Woodley||Unanimous Decision|
|Ryan Bader||Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante||Unanimous Decision|
|Andrei Arlovski||Brendan Schaub||Split Decision|
|Ovince St. Preux||Ryan Jimmo||Submission|
|October 25||UFC 179||Jose Aldo vs. Chad Mendes II||Rio de Janeiro|
|November 8||HBO Boxing||Bernard Hopkins vs. Sergey Kovalev||Atlantic City, N.J.|
|November 8||UFC Fight Night 55||Luke Rockhold vs. Michael Bisping||Sydney, Australia|
|November 8||UFC Fight Night 56||Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs. Jimi Manuwa||Uberlandia, Brazil|
|November 15||UFC 180||Fabricio Werdum vs. Mark Hunt||Mexico City|
|November 22||UFC Fight Night 57||Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson||Austin, Texas|
- YouTube darling Jenna Marbles opens Season 4 of Ghostbar Dayclub
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- Allegiant Travel earnings down 17 percent for 3rd quarter
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?
- Sticker shock: Life Is Beautiful’s $249 festival and $40 parking passes