Is it time to legalize marijuana?
Politicians on both sides of the aisle are questioning whether the prohibition of marijuana is costing more than it's worth.
Jon Ralston will talk to a medical marijuana patient, a political hopeful with a pro-legalization platform and a progressive Democrat on the public relations aspects of legalizing pot during "Face to Face" tonight at 7:30 on KSNV Channel 3 in Las Vegas and at 6:30 on KRNV Channel 4 in Reno and KENV Channel 10 in Elko.
Survey Period: May 8, 2012 | 2 p.m. — May 8, 2012 | 11:59 p.m.
|Would you support a politician who advocated legalizing pot?|
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate. Results may be cached for page and site performance.
- ‘X Burlesque’ star Shakeera Onstead: L.V. ‘is always opening something bigger and better’
- Cardsharp’s arrest in Pennsylvania is victory for Nevada gaming board
- ‘Pawn Stars’ TV star plans stores near famous shop
- ‘X Rocks’ comic John Bizarre: Zen and the art of jocular maintenance in Las Vegas
- Former Rebel guard joins coaching staff at Northern Arizona