Survey: How much are you spending on Christmas gifts for your kids?
A poll conducted by parenting.com and today.com suggests parents are spending an average of $271 per child on Christmas gifts this year. One in eight will spend $300 to $400, and 74 percent will spend as much as or more than last year. So how much are you spending on Christmas gifts for your kids?
Survey Period: Dec. 20, 2012 | 1:34 p.m. — Dec. 25, 2012 | midnight
|Per child, is it:|
|More than $300||37.0%||64|
|$100 or less||23.1%||40|
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate. Results may be cached for page and site performance.
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow at Mandalay Bay
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate