- Imagine Dragons among newcomers to make splash at Grammys nominations
- Beyond ‘Absinthe,’ Spiegelworld’s Ross Mollison has great intent
- Joe Downtown: The decision to cover an LIB mural has launched a worthy discussion
- Las Vegas sees record-setting cold, braces for snow
- Metro officer indicted on sexual harassment charges
- Defense bolsters case for insanity plea in ax-slaying of infant
- Bus station guard tells police he pleaded for his life with suspect in shooting
- Demolition of flawed tower at CityCenter delayed again
Ross Mollison is eager to open "Vegas Nocturne" at Rose.Rabbit.Lie at Cosmopolitan. Just don't ask him to describe it.
With no street-front businesses, the facility goes against the city's Downtown Centennial Plan.