Updated 6:25 p.m.
By Jimmy Golen, Associated Press
UNLV quick hits
Posted 1:45 p.m.
- Why one inmate costs taxpayers more than $400,000 a year Posted 2:00 a.m.
- Debating Fabricio Werdum’s chances against Cain Velasquez Posted 9:00 p.m.
- Six-run inning helps 51s down El Paso Posted 4:55 p.m.
- Where I Stand: Preserving my marriage Posted 2:00 a.m.
- Sun editorial: Bundy is no victor Posted 2:01 a.m.
- Vegas Play of the Day: Reds at Cubs Posted 2:00 a.m.
- Harmon tower set to fall — with a whimper Posted 2:00 a.m.
- Vote here for the best Tax Day cartoon caption Posted 6:10 p.m.
- Two pedestrians struck on Decatur Boulevard Posted 1:40 p.m.
- Current weather conditions and the forecast
Updated 5:17 p.m.
Guy Fieri is playing the Strip, and this is all too appropriate. The UNLV graduate (he has a degree in hospitality management) is a spicy figure, to put it mildly. Adorned with a lot of good ink up and down his arms, his ...
Posted 2:08 p.m.
Superheroes, sequels and a sex tape: Weekly's look at the upcoming season's flicks.
- Locally owned and independent since 1950; Winner of the Pulitzer Prize for Public Service, best news website in the nation & DuPont Award for broadcast journalism
- Greenspun Media Group
- Vegas Inc
- Las Vegas Weekly
- Vegas Deluxe
- Las Vegas Magazine
- SMP Vegas
© Las Vegas Sun, 2014, All Rights Reserved