- Home of Sin City's original sin
- Block 16 housed prostitues, alcohol during prohibition
- Thursday, May 15, 2008
- Dusty saloons, gambling tables, whiskey and gin flowing like a river, and of course, scantily-clad women with loose morals. That describes many towns in classic Western movies, but don't expect John Wayne or Clint Eastwood to ride into this one. That's because this place was real, this place was Block 16.
- Show times for '21'
- Thursday, March 27, 2008
Based on factual events, "21" is the story of six MIT students who won millions Las Vegas casinos after becoming experts in card counting.
The movie, opening March 28, will be showing at 15 movie theaters across the Las Vegas Valley.
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare