Blog Post Archive
- Obama: 'There's nothing like a quick trip to Vegas'
- Wednesday, May 27, 2009
- WASHINGTON — Vegas just got a new slogan. Right there in an otherwise policy-wonkish speech this morning, President Barack Obama delivered a one-liner to make civic boosters proud. “There's nothing like a quick trip to Vegas in the middle of the week,” the president said. No apology over what had been said before about the city. No dwelling over what was being said now.
- Britney Spears is back in Las Vegas to begin stage rehearsals for ‘Piece of Me’
- Will Wrangler National Finals Rodeo up and get all Miss America on us?
- Crazy! Circus Circus’ new roller coaster El Loco to open in January
- With its third anniversary approaching, Cosmo evolves its nightlife program
- Sexual harassment? Boy, 6, suspended for kissing girl on hand