Blog Post Archive
- Obama: 'There's nothing like a quick trip to Vegas'
- Wednesday, May 27, 2009
- WASHINGTON — Vegas just got a new slogan. Right there in an otherwise policy-wonkish speech this morning, President Barack Obama delivered a one-liner to make civic boosters proud. “There's nothing like a quick trip to Vegas in the middle of the week,” the president said. No apology over what had been said before about the city. No dwelling over what was being said now.
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- Vince Neil and his Las Vegas Outlaws vs. KISS’ L.A. Kiss
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- Andrea Bocelli to perform at Power of Love Gala for Keep Memory Alive
- Cody Doolin wills the Rebels to thrilling overtime victory ahead of key stretch of games