Blog Post Archive
- Obama: 'There's nothing like a quick trip to Vegas'
- Wednesday, May 27, 2009
- WASHINGTON — Vegas just got a new slogan. Right there in an otherwise policy-wonkish speech this morning, President Barack Obama delivered a one-liner to make civic boosters proud. “There's nothing like a quick trip to Vegas in the middle of the week,” the president said. No apology over what had been said before about the city. No dwelling over what was being said now.
- With its small casino floor, is SLS offering a look at the future of Las Vegas?
- A record 151 businesses are participating in Las Vegas Restaurant Week
- A look inside Nevada’s death row with a federal defense attorney
- Group wants to bring marijuana-themed HempFest to Las Vegas
- NFL betting primer: Vegas odds, picks and preview of the AFC East