Blog Post Archive
- Obama: 'There's nothing like a quick trip to Vegas'
- Wednesday, May 27, 2009
- WASHINGTON — Vegas just got a new slogan. Right there in an otherwise policy-wonkish speech this morning, President Barack Obama delivered a one-liner to make civic boosters proud. “There's nothing like a quick trip to Vegas in the middle of the week,” the president said. No apology over what had been said before about the city. No dwelling over what was being said now.
- Developer fashions plan for Las Vegas expo center off I-15 near Strip
- Here we grow again: PT’s parent company acquires four more taverns
- Dining News & Notes: José’s SLS specials and a new Vegas food TV show
- Puff Daddy launches Pineapple Ciroc with pool party at Rehab
- Man dies in North Las Vegas motorcycle accident