- Battle-born Henderson now 'A Place to Call Home'
- Thursday, May 15, 2008
The city of Henderson was born during War World II to produce adequate amounts of magnesium for military supplies, such as airplane parts. The Basic Magnesium Plant was built in 1943 in Southern Nevada, creating Henderson. The city was comprised of workers and engineers from the plant as well as their families.
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- Vince Neil and his Las Vegas Outlaws vs. KISS’ L.A. Kiss
- Andrea Bocelli to perform at Power of Love Gala for Keep Memory Alive
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- Cody Doolin wills the Rebels to thrilling overtime victory ahead of key stretch of games