- Who will be the next Blue Man?
- The Venetian hosts 157, who want to wear paint, drum and not speak a word
- Thursday, July 22, 2010
- Richie Elliott sat on the floor at the Venetian for more than three hours, nervously tapping a familiar beat against his thighs. Name after name was called as color-changing lights shifted the mood of the theater lobby. He was waiting his turn at Monday’s casting call to become the Blue Man Group’s next Blue Man, along with 156 others.
- Latest iPhone release draws hundreds to Las Vegas Apple Store
- Thursday, June 24, 2010
- It's midnight at the Town Square shopping district south of the Strip and a line of 132 people is standing in front of more than a dozen storefronts. They're leaning on walls and reclining in lounge chairs. One family sleeps on an air mattress in their pickup truck. And almost everyone is keeping busy, of course, on their iPhones, MacBooks or any other Apple product you can name. They're in line for the company's latest big gadget: the iPhone 4. This newest model of Apple's best-selling smartphone went on sale in Apple Stores nationwide this morning.
- New-home sales in Las Vegas slide in first half of 2014
- Gorman football ranked No. 1 by USA Today, will be in hunt for national title
- SLS Las Vegas President Rob Oseland: ‘This is a place designed with locals in mind’
- Bellagio robbery suspect has a criminal history in Kansas
- Police: Man steals candy bar, barricades himself in office