- Who will be the next Blue Man?
- The Venetian hosts 157, who want to wear paint, drum and not speak a word
- Thursday, July 22, 2010
- Richie Elliott sat on the floor at the Venetian for more than three hours, nervously tapping a familiar beat against his thighs. Name after name was called as color-changing lights shifted the mood of the theater lobby. He was waiting his turn at Monday’s casting call to become the Blue Man Group’s next Blue Man, along with 156 others.
- Latest iPhone release draws hundreds to Las Vegas Apple Store
- Thursday, June 24, 2010
- It's midnight at the Town Square shopping district south of the Strip and a line of 132 people is standing in front of more than a dozen storefronts. They're leaning on walls and reclining in lounge chairs. One family sleeps on an air mattress in their pickup truck. And almost everyone is keeping busy, of course, on their iPhones, MacBooks or any other Apple product you can name. They're in line for the company's latest big gadget: the iPhone 4. This newest model of Apple's best-selling smartphone went on sale in Apple Stores nationwide this morning.
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs