- Who will be the next Blue Man?
- The Venetian hosts 157, who want to wear paint, drum and not speak a word
- Thursday, July 22, 2010
- Richie Elliott sat on the floor at the Venetian for more than three hours, nervously tapping a familiar beat against his thighs. Name after name was called as color-changing lights shifted the mood of the theater lobby. He was waiting his turn at Monday’s casting call to become the Blue Man Group’s next Blue Man, along with 156 others.
- Latest iPhone release draws hundreds to Las Vegas Apple Store
- Thursday, June 24, 2010
- It's midnight at the Town Square shopping district south of the Strip and a line of 132 people is standing in front of more than a dozen storefronts. They're leaning on walls and reclining in lounge chairs. One family sleeps on an air mattress in their pickup truck. And almost everyone is keeping busy, of course, on their iPhones, MacBooks or any other Apple product you can name. They're in line for the company's latest big gadget: the iPhone 4. This newest model of Apple's best-selling smartphone went on sale in Apple Stores nationwide this morning.
- Firefly closes its Henderson restaurant
- Report: Las Vegas’ industrial space a turnoff for companies eyeing move here
- O’Sheas’ booze sales are intoxicating; Sebastian De-Bachery at Mandalay Bay
- Pedestrian happens upon body in desert off Blue Diamond Road
- Apologetic Commissioner Collins denies calling Utahns ‘inbred’