Born in Landstuhl, Germany, while his father was stationed there, Doug was raised in southeast Iowa. He started his technical career working for Wal-Mart corporate and Rockwell Collins. In 1997 he switched to media companies and since then has worked for Morris Communications, Gannett Co. Inc., E.W. Scripps, and since 2007 Greenspun Media Group, where he a systems developer.
- Firefly closes its Henderson restaurant
- Olivia Newton-John: ‘I’m enjoying everything about Las Vegas’
- MGM, Hakkasan join to build, manage luxury hotels worldwide
- ‘We push each other’: Rebels pitching their way to possibly historic season for program
- LV City Council considers horse-drawn carriages, new downtown grocery store