Arts and Entertainment Reporter
Andrea Domanick is an award-winning reporter covering the behind the scenes stories of life in Las Vegas. Her work has appeared in Rolling Stone, SPIN, LA Weekly, The Village Voice and NPR, among others. She was born and raised in Los Angeles and holds a sociology degree from Wesleyan University. She does not know how to ride a bike.
Blog Post Archive
- LMFAO’s Sky Blu wants to know: 'Who came to party?!'
- Tuesday, May 22, 2012
- Sky Blu, one half of party anthem hitmakers LMFAO, is out to prove that he can’t be outpartied. Even though the 25-year-old born Skyler Austen Gordy ...
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- NYE in Las Vegas: 80,000 fireworks, music of Whitney, One Republic, Pitbull
- Vegas pick ’em: NFL week 16 winners against the spread
- Executive VP Alan Feldman: ‘Las Vegas is the least hypocritical place in the universe’