Arts and Entertainment Reporter
Andrea Domanick is a reporter covering arts, entertainment and the behind the scenes stories of life in Las Vegas. Before joining the Sun, she worked in her native Los Angeles covering public affairs, music and culture for outlets including LA Weekly, Southern California Public Radio, the BBC, American Public Media and Broadcasting & Cable. She spent her college years in the tiny splendor of Middletown, Conn., at Wesleyan University, from which she graduated with a B.A. in sociology. Domanick enjoys vinyl records, lemonade and the New Yorker and is a proponent of good grammar. She doesn’t know how to ride a bike.
Blog Post Archive
- LMFAO’s Sky Blu wants to know: 'Who came to party?!'
- Tuesday, May 22, 2012
- Sky Blu, one half of party anthem hitmakers LMFAO, is out to prove that he can’t be outpartied. Even though the 25-year-old born Skyler Austen Gordy ...
- Investors in failed Mob Experience: Jay Bloom ‘has given us a shot at making our money back’
- Couple found dead in murder-suicide, police say
- Who is state’s top campaign donor? (Hint: It’s not Adelson or Wynn)
- Nevada’s Mountain Ridge to face female Philly pitching sensation Mo’ne Davis
- Manager and producer Seth Yudof: Las Vegas entertainment then and ow!