ncaa-fb-2011 NCAA Football | September 10, 2011
Washington State 59, UNLV 7
|WSU||Rickey Galvin 48 rush (Andrew Furney kick) @ 12:40 in 1st||0||7|
|WSU||Jared Karstetter 5 pass from Marshall Lobbestael (Andrew Furney kick) @ 6:40 in 1st||0||14|
|WSU||Jared Karstetter 19 pass from Marshall Lobbestael (Andrew Furney kick) @ 15:00 in 2nd||0||21|
|WSU||Isiah Barton 21 pass from Marshall Lobbestael (Andrew Furney kick) @ 9:30 in 2nd||0||28|
|WSU||Andrel Lintz 23 pass from Marshall Lobbestael (Andrew Furney kick) @ 6:30 in 2nd||0||35|
|WSU||Andrew Furney 47 field goal @ 9:05 in 3rd||0||38|
|WSU||Marquess Wilson 7 pass from Marshall Lobbestael (Andrew Furney kick) @ 3:00 in 3rd||0||45|
|WSU||Kristoff Williams 57 pass from Connor Halliday (Andrew Furney kick) @ 14:15 in 4th||0||52|
|WSU||Bennett Bontemps 8 pass from Connor Halliday (Andrew Furney kick) @ 6:15 in 4th||0||59|
|UNLV||Tim Cornett 95 kickoff (Nolan Kohorst kick) @ 5:42 in 4th||7||59|
- UNLV: Bradley Randle 8/15, Dionza Bradford 9/42, Tim Cornett 10/42, Caleb Herring 6/-1, Michael Johnson 1/0.
- Washington State: Marshall Lobbestael 1/-8, Isiah Barton 1/5, Rickey Galvin 5/80 (1 TD), Marcus Mason 7/22, Logwone Mitz 7/-5, Carl Winston 9/32.
- UNLV: Caleb Herring 11-20-60.
- Washington State: Marshall Lobbestael 24-32-361 (5 TD), Connor Halliday 5-6-110 (2 TD).
- UNLV: Devante Davis 1/9, Anthony Vidal 1/6, William Vea 2/4, Phillip Payne 1/4, Mark Barefield 1/3, Michael Johnson 5/35.
- Washington State: Jared Karstetter 6/66 (2 TDs), Isiah Barton 4/69 (1 TD), Rickey Galvin 2/17, Kristoff Williams 4/89 (1 TD), Marquess Wilson 5/102 (1 TD), Andrel Lintz 1/23 (1 TD), Isiah Myers 2/35, Henry Eaddy 2/22, Bennett Bontemps 1/10, Bobby Ratliff 1/32, Carl Winston 1/6.
Note: Stats and results for teams from outside the Mountain West Conference may be incomplete.
Never can get enough UNLV analysis and chatter? Then this is the stop for you. Join the Sun sports staff in The Rebel Room for your fix.
To view/update your newsletter subscriptions and interests, please visit our Preference Center.