High School Football:
Canyon Springs 21, Las Vegas 14
November 1, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Canyon Springs||Las Vegas|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||10-22-95 (1 INT)||21-35-190 (1 INT)|
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander II 11/24 (1 TD), Greg Banks 3/-4, Nigel Perry 2/30, Zaviontay Stevenson 27/83, Christian Minor 1/2.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 5/-13, Elias Miller 5/11, Andrew Moreland 16/75.
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander II 10-22-95 (1 TD, 1 INT), Jordan Davis 0-2-0.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 21-35-190 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Judge puts the kibosh on ridesharing Uber in Nevada, for now
- Pussy Riot, Oscar Goodman and ‘picnic at the disco’ fire up first night of Life Is Beautiful
- Three takeaways from debate between Metro sheriff candidates
- Police seek suspects in fast food restaurant robbery
- Las Vegas could be the new home of an NHL team
- Centennial hums into long-awaited Arbor View game
- Friday Night Roundup: Playoff seeds in Division I-A Sunset will be determined tonight
- Faith Lutheran claims Sunset’s top seed against Spring Valley
- Week 8 NFL picks and game of the week for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Arbor View ground game dominates, sets up showdown with Centennial