High School Football:
Canyon Springs 21, Las Vegas 14
November 1, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Canyon Springs||Las Vegas|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||10-22-95 (1 INT)||21-35-190 (1 INT)|
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander II 11/24 (1 TD), Greg Banks 3/-4, Nigel Perry 2/30, Zaviontay Stevenson 27/83, Christian Minor 1/2.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 5/-13, Elias Miller 5/11, Andrew Moreland 16/75.
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander II 10-22-95 (1 TD, 1 INT), Jordan Davis 0-2-0.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 21-35-190 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- SLS helping keep north Strip from going south, nearby business operators say
- Eric Trump: ‘We’ve had so much good luck. We’re buying everything around the world’
- YouTube darling Jenna Marbles opens Season 4 of Ghostbar Dayclub
- Nevada high school sports teams deserve better
- Las Vegas-based casino owner Full House Resorts looks for buyer
- Allegiant Travel earnings down 17 percent for 3rd quarter
- Canada’s PM says shooting rampage was terrorism
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- Why chamber can give only $10K to candidate but $1M to anti-tax effort
- Sticker shock: Life Is Beautiful’s $249 festival and $40 parking passes