High School Football:
Canyon Springs 21, Las Vegas 14
November 1, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Canyon Springs||Las Vegas|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||10-22-95 (1 INT)||21-35-190 (1 INT)|
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander II 11/24 (1 TD), Greg Banks 3/-4, Nigel Perry 2/30, Zaviontay Stevenson 27/83, Christian Minor 1/2.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 5/-13, Elias Miller 5/11, Andrew Moreland 16/75.
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander II 10-22-95 (1 TD, 1 INT), Jordan Davis 0-2-0.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 21-35-190 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Caesars subsidiary to file bankruptcy, restructure finances
- Haggen grocery stores to open in Las Vegas
- Legislator wants Bishop Gorman banned from football playoffs
- Cosmopolitan workers remain employed through sale, union says
- Heidi Klum is too sexy for the Las Vegas airport
- Police: Child sex abuse involved bestiality, kids as young as 3
- 7 motorcycles crash on Blue Diamond Road, killing 1
- Las Vegas limo firm owner takes racketeering plea deal
- Bowl Pick ’em Against the Spread Part 1
- Test site’s inaugural drone flight ends with a thud