High School Football:
Canyon Springs 21, Las Vegas 14
November 1, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Canyon Springs||Las Vegas|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||10-22-95 (1 INT)||21-35-190 (1 INT)|
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander 11/24 (1 TD), Greg Banks 3/-4, Nigel Perry 2/30, Zaviontay Stevenson 27/83, Christian Minor 1/2.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 5/-13, Elias Miller 5/11, Andrew Moreland 16/75.
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander 10-22-95 (1 TD, 1 INT), Jordan Davis 0-2-0.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 21-35-190 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- US stocks plunge, wiping out July’s gains
- Driver in Egg & I crash sentenced to 6 to 20 years
- Nevada in running for 6,500-worker battery ‘gigafactory’
- Billionaire James Packer seeking return to Las Vegas
- Metro Police ID officers in shooting of suspect in fatal home attack
- Police: Man killed in apparent shooting near downtown
- Boyd Gaming sees slight dip in quarterly revenue
- Rebels’ leading rusher signs free-agent deal with Houston Texans
- Las Vegas man sentenced in Utah prostitution case
- Man found dead in Laughlin under construction equipment