High School Football:
Canyon Springs 21, Las Vegas 14
November 1, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Canyon Springs||Las Vegas|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||10-22-95 (1 INT)||21-35-190 (1 INT)|
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander 11/24 (1 TD), Greg Banks 3/-4, Nigel Perry 2/30, Zaviontay Stevenson 27/83, Christian Minor 1/2.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 5/-13, Elias Miller 5/11, Andrew Moreland 16/75.
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander 10-22-95 (1 TD, 1 INT), Jordan Davis 0-2-0.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 21-35-190 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- ‘Bloodletting’ at Downtown Project with massive layoffs
- An open letter to Tony Hsieh from former DTPer David Gould
- 2 Las Vegas Valley schools named among best in the country
- Poker player accused of violating commodities trading ban
- Wynn says gambling not key to casinos’ success — it’s everything else
- Study: Gaming contributes $240 billion to U.S. economy
- Tony Hsieh steps down from lead role at Downtown Project
- Goodwill opening new stores in Las Vegas Valley
- 5 Nevadans on Forbes list of the nation’s richest
- Katy Perry watches beau DJ Diplo’s set at Surrender post-MGM Grand concert