High School Football:
Canyon Springs 21, Las Vegas 14
November 1, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Canyon Springs||Las Vegas|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||10-22-95 (1 INT)||21-35-190 (1 INT)|
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander II 11/24 (1 TD), Greg Banks 3/-4, Nigel Perry 2/30, Zaviontay Stevenson 27/83, Christian Minor 1/2.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 5/-13, Elias Miller 5/11, Andrew Moreland 16/75.
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander II 10-22-95 (1 TD, 1 INT), Jordan Davis 0-2-0.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 21-35-190 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Rain to stay through Monday; weekend brings warmer weather
- Jerry Tarkanian, ‘the greatest Rebel of all time,’ remembered for loyalty during UNLV tribute
- Cowboy commissioner rides career as political maverick
- Young girl’s story may lead Idaho to approve marijuana oil
- Beware of ticket scams for Mayweather Jr.-Pacquiao fight May 2 at MGM
- Two suspects arrested in connection to Pahrump home invasion; third still sought
- Six renovated grocery stores make their debut, Town Square gets juicy
- Late-winter storms spread across areas of Southwest
- Will Smith’s ‘Focus’ tops box office with $19.1 million
- Seller’s market for NHL teams as trade deadline nears