High School Football:
Canyon Springs 21, Las Vegas 14
November 1, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Canyon Springs||Las Vegas|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||10-22-95 (1 INT)||21-35-190 (1 INT)|
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander 11/24 (1 TD), Greg Banks 3/-4, Nigel Perry 2/30, Zaviontay Stevenson 27/83, Christian Minor 1/2.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 5/-13, Elias Miller 5/11, Andrew Moreland 16/75.
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander 10-22-95 (1 TD, 1 INT), Jordan Davis 0-2-0.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 21-35-190 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Las Vegas man added to Nevada casinos’ black list
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of week 1 on the gridiron
- Citing ‘communistic mentality,’ son of Cliven Bundy withdraws children from county school
- Military plane makes emergency landing at McCarran
- Victim’s family feels sorry for girl who shot him
- Utah university removes Harry Reid’s name from center
- Man is guilty of murder after his dogs kill woman
- LDW celebrity preview: Keith Urban, Nico & Vinz, Jason Derulo, Ed Sheeran, Lil Jon, Puff Daddy
- 1,500 rally in latest Culinary effort to pressure Station
- Developers behind Major League Soccer proposal estimate $1.2 annual profit