High School Football:
Canyon Springs 21, Las Vegas 14
November 1, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Canyon Springs||Las Vegas|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||10-22-95 (1 INT)||21-35-190 (1 INT)|
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander 11/24 (1 TD), Greg Banks 3/-4, Nigel Perry 2/30, Zaviontay Stevenson 27/83, Christian Minor 1/2.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 5/-13, Elias Miller 5/11, Andrew Moreland 16/75.
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander 10-22-95 (1 TD, 1 INT), Jordan Davis 0-2-0.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 21-35-190 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Photos: Guy Fieri chooses name for his first Las Vegas restaurant
- Mandalay Bay agrees to settle prostitution, drug allegations
- Station Casinos ends year strong but still loses $104 million in 2013
- ‘Pin Up’ celebrates first anniversary at Stratosphere; ‘Divorce Party: Las Vegas!’ opens at Bally’s
- Honey Salt gets homey with Farm Table Dinners
- Joe Downtown: Don’t call it a cult—Zappos, at its core, is just like any other business
- Utah trucker accused of keeping sex slaves, one of them a relative
- Strip Scribbles: Graffiti artist Alec Monopoly, ‘Ink Master,’ Da Vinci and Bobby Flay
- Nevada’s foreclosure rate, while improving, is third-highest in U.S.
- Blog: Wild comebacks highlight Day 1 of Mountain West tournament