High School Football:
Canyon Springs 21, Las Vegas 14
November 1, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Canyon Springs||Las Vegas|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||10-22-95 (1 INT)||21-35-190 (1 INT)|
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander 11/24 (1 TD), Greg Banks 3/-4, Nigel Perry 2/30, Zaviontay Stevenson 27/83, Christian Minor 1/2.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 5/-13, Elias Miller 5/11, Andrew Moreland 16/75.
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander 10-22-95 (1 TD, 1 INT), Jordan Davis 0-2-0.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 21-35-190 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Guinness confirms another world record for Las Vegas
- Man dodges $525 fine for refilling his soda
- Police: Man fatally stabbed with stick in argument about phone
- Guy Fieri opens Strip restaurant in hair-raising fashion
- Celebrity preview: Foster the People, Aloe Blacc, Bastille, Jason Derulo, Claire Sinclair, Jay Cutler, Phil Lesh
- Reid vs. Heller: Are militia members domestic terrorists or patriots?
- Are The Spice Girls gearing up for a Las Vegas residency?
- Harmon tower set to fall — with a whimper
- Corner IDs victims in 2 unrelated stabbing deaths
- Illegal immigrant arrested for Nevada voter fraud