High School Football:
Canyon Springs 21, Las Vegas 14
November 1, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Canyon Springs||Las Vegas|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||10-22-95 (1 INT)||21-35-190 (1 INT)|
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander 11/24 (1 TD), Greg Banks 3/-4, Nigel Perry 2/30, Zaviontay Stevenson 27/83, Christian Minor 1/2.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 5/-13, Elias Miller 5/11, Andrew Moreland 16/75.
- Canyon Springs: Bradley Alexander 10-22-95 (1 TD, 1 INT), Jordan Davis 0-2-0.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 21-35-190 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Chief operating officer leaving Boyd Gaming, won’t be replaced
- Another Atlantic City bust: Trump Plaza closes
- Glass bottles no longer allowed on Las Vegas Strip
- Las Vegas strip club dancer gets 5 to 15 years in fatal DUI
- Wynn’s $1.6 billion resort wins Boston casino license
- Grab-and-run robbery reported at Palace Station
- Pussy Riot joins the Life Is Beautiful speaker lineup
- Photos: ‘Dandy’ Randy Couture foxtrots into fifth place on Night 1 of ‘DWTS’
- Las Vegas airport getting $26 million to rehab runway
- High school football top 10: Debating which new team should join the rankings