High School Football:
Green Valley 39, Las Vegas 38
October 11, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Las Vegas||Green Valley|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||26-40-289 (1 INT)||29-49-433 (2 INT)|
- Las Vegas: Andrew Moreland 32/174 (2 TDs), Elias Miller 5/18 (1 TD).
- Green Valley: Christian Lopez 11/15, Markus Varner 1/1, Larry Norman 6/27, Albert Lake 12/73.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 26-40-289 (2 TD, 1 INT).
- Green Valley: Christian Lopez 29-49-433 (5 TD, 2 INTs).
- Las Vegas: Andrew Moreland 5/33 (1 TD), Aaron Zanin 6/170 (1 TD), Antonio Jauregui 1/1, Sam Blackburn 5/25, Ricky Shepherd 1/6, Corey Sinceno 2/26, Karel Byars 5/21.
- Green Valley: Markus Varner 6/80 (2 TDs), Gio Hernandez 5/128 (2 TDs), Conor Perkins 6/84 (1 TD), Albert Lake 2/53, Kyler Chavez 9/88.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Caesars subsidiary to file bankruptcy, restructure finances
- Haggen grocery stores to open in Las Vegas
- Legislator wants Bishop Gorman banned from football playoffs
- Heidi Klum is too sexy for the Las Vegas airport
- Cosmopolitan workers remain employed through sale, union says
- Woman, 19, killed when car hits block wall
- Police: Child sex abuse involved bestiality, kids as young as 3
- 7 motorcycles crash on Blue Diamond Road, killing 1
- Las Vegas limo firm owner takes racketeering plea deal
- Bowl Pick ’em Against the Spread Part 1