High School Football:
Green Valley 39, Las Vegas 38
October 11, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Las Vegas||Green Valley|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||26-40-289 (1 INT)||29-49-433 (2 INT)|
- Las Vegas: Andrew Moreland 32/174 (2 TDs), Elias Miller 5/18 (1 TD).
- Green Valley: Christian Lopez 11/15, Markus Varner 1/1, Larry Norman 6/27, Albert Lake 12/73.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 26-40-289 (2 TD, 1 INT).
- Green Valley: Christian Lopez 29-49-433 (5 TD, 2 INTs).
- Las Vegas: Andrew Moreland 5/33 (1 TD), Aaron Zanin 6/170 (1 TD), Antonio Jauregui 1/1, Sam Blackburn 5/25, Ricky Shepherd 1/6, Corey Sinceno 2/26, Karel Byars 5/21.
- Green Valley: Markus Varner 6/80 (2 TDs), Gio Hernandez 5/128 (2 TDs), Conor Perkins 6/84 (1 TD), Albert Lake 2/53, Kyler Chavez 9/88.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Food 4 Less pulling out of the Las Vegas market
- Halloween Weekend: Nick Jonas, Chris Brown, Erasure, R3hab, Bebe Rexha and Fetish & Fantasy
- Nurse defying Ebola quarantine once worked for Southern Nevada Health District
- Boyd Q3 revenue up slightly; loss slashed by more than half
- You’ve got one more day to say goodbye to the Freakin’ Frog
- Strip Scribbles: Battle over Britney Spears; NHL meeting confirmed; Gordon Ramsay’s millionth
- Weekend best bets: Phish, Life in Death festival and Choreographers’ Showcase
- On the national stage, Dean Heller quietly steps out of Harry Reid’s shadow
- Star DJ R3hab gives Life at SLS something to dance about
- Does ‘Home Mean Nevada’ to you? Take this quiz to find out