High School Football:
Green Valley 39, Las Vegas 38
October 11, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Las Vegas||Green Valley|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||26-40-289 (1 INT)||29-49-433 (2 INT)|
- Las Vegas: Andrew Moreland 32/174 (2 TDs), Elias Miller 5/18 (1 TD).
- Green Valley: Christian Lopez 11/15, Markus Varner 1/1, Larry Norman 6/27, Albert Lake 12/73.
- Las Vegas: Trevor Swenson 26-40-289 (2 TD, 1 INT).
- Green Valley: Christian Lopez 29-49-433 (5 TD, 2 INTs).
- Las Vegas: Andrew Moreland 5/33 (1 TD), Aaron Zanin 6/170 (1 TD), Antonio Jauregui 1/1, Sam Blackburn 5/25, Ricky Shepherd 1/6, Corey Sinceno 2/26, Karel Byars 5/21.
- Green Valley: Markus Varner 6/80 (2 TDs), Gio Hernandez 5/128 (2 TDs), Conor Perkins 6/84 (1 TD), Albert Lake 2/53, Kyler Chavez 9/88.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- MGM Resorts fined $100,000 over gaming complaint at Aria
- Groundwater loss in the Southwest called ‘shocking’
- ‘Jersey Boys’ star Jason Kappus: ‘I’ve got the wife, a kid, the dog, and the house is on its way’
- Police seek answers in Las Vegas developer’s shooting death in Utah
- Weekend best bets: Styx, ‘The Voice’ and Summer Santa Rampage
- 2 women found guilty in deadly California nightclub beating
- Findlay Prep forward likes what he hears from UNLV’s staff
- Shuttle van crash closes passenger pickup area at McCarran
- UNLV senior starts group for undocumented students
- Police may arrest man who shot burglar who said she was pregnant