High School Football:
Cheyenne 58, Pahrump Valley 52
October 4, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||5-11-106 (1 INT)||18-22-240 (1 INT)|
- Pahrump Valley: Scott Maughan 25/124 (3 TDs), T.J. Milk 1/-5, A.J. Segura 11/53 (1 TD), Keenan Harris 6/23, Chad Uyeno 1/2.
- Cheyenne: Jordan Johnson 17/95 (3 TDs), Zavieh Harrell 14/91 (2 TDs), Anthony McConnico 5/8, Darrion Hammond 1/5, Deonte Perkins 5/12.
- Pahrump Valley: T.J. Milk 5-11-106 (2 TD, 1 INT).
- Cheyenne: Anthony McConnico 16-19-218 (2 TD, 1 INT), Darrion Hammond 2-3-22.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Developer fashions plan for Las Vegas expo center off I-15 near Strip
- Here we grow again: PT’s parent company acquires four more taverns
- Nico & Vinz at Foxtail Nightclub; Dirty South, Deep Dish, Pete Tong at Life Nightclub
- Puff Daddy launches Pineapple Ciroc with pool party at Rehab
- Miguel, with girlfriend Nazanin Mandi, performs at Hyde Bellagio
- Bunkhouse Saloon reopens; Capriotti’s gets another Craig location
- High school football top 10: After impressive win, Centennial climbs to No. 5
- Get ready for a smoke-free Las Vegas
- Family of 9-year-old girl with Uzi is devastated, lawyer says
- Delano Las Vegas opens with South Beach chic, no gaming and no smoking