High School Football:
Cheyenne 58, Pahrump Valley 52
October 4, 2013
Score By Quarters
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||5-11-106 (1 INT)||18-22-240 (1 INT)|
- Pahrump Valley: Scott Maughan 25/124 (3 TDs), T.J. Milk 1/-5, A.J. Segura 11/53 (1 TD), Keenan Harris 6/23, Chad Uyeno 1/2.
- Cheyenne: Jordan Johnson 17/95 (3 TDs), Zavieh Harrell 14/91 (2 TDs), Anthony McConnico 5/8, Darrion Hammond 1/5, Deonte Perkins 5/12.
- Pahrump Valley: T.J. Milk 5-11-106 (2 TD, 1 INT).
- Cheyenne: Anthony McConnico 16-19-218 (2 TD, 1 INT), Darrion Hammond 2-3-22.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Canelo vs. Angulo live blog: Canelo’s assault forces referee stoppage
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Thousands of dogs and their human friends gather for Bark in the Park
- Blog: Wolf Pack complete huge comeback for 76-72 victory against UNLV
- Gustafsson lines himself up for another shot at Jon Jones
- Mayweather says he can’t overlook Maidana
- Did you remember to set your clocks ahead 1 hour?
- Keselowski holds off Kyle Busch to win Nationwide race in Las Vegas
- Rebels squander big lead as Burton leads Wolf Pack to season sweep
- Poulter rants on Twitter about Matsuyama, who apologizes