High School Football:
Rancho 37, Desert Pines 27
October 14, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|RANC||Tito Vasquez 20 pass from William Gosse-Gardett (kick failed)||0||6|
|DPIN||Darel Allen-Tucker 10 rush (Gustavo Galvan kick)||7||6|
|RANC||William Gosse-Gardett 6 rush (pass failed)||7||12|
|RANC||Cody Hafen 1 pass from William Gosse-Gardett (pass failed)||7||18|
|DPIN||Eric Wilkes 50 rush (Gustavo Galvan kick)||14||18|
|RANC||Tommy Perkins 5 rush (Casey Holmes pass from William Gosse-Gardett)||14||26|
|DPIN||Tui Poutasi 71 pass from Travis Nofoa (kick failed)||20||26|
|RANC||Casey Holmes 48 pass from William Gosse-Gardett (Bryson Mitchell pass from William Gosse-Gardett)||20||34|
|DPIN||Darel Allen-Tucker 65 return (Gustavo Galvan kick)||27||34|
|27 field goal||27||37|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||7-15-138 (1 INT)||21-35-252 (2 INT)|
- Desert Pines: Eric Wilkes 8/71 (1 TD), Travis Nofoa 6/4, Darel Allen-Tucker 2/11 (1 TD), Donavan Wright 1/30, Leon Hayes 10/30.
- Rancho: William Gosse-Gardett 5/20 (1 TD), Tommy Perkins 14/60 (1 TD), Cody Hafen 5/22, Jason Ferrell 4/15, Ezekiel Collins 4/15.
- Desert Pines: Travis Nofoa 4-11-113 (1 TD, 1 INT), Darel Allen-Tucker 0-1-0, Iquan Corsey 3-3-25.
- Rancho: William Gosse-Gardett 21-35-252 (3 TD, 2 INTs).
- Desert Pines: Tui Poutasi 1/71 (1 TD), Darel Allen-Tucker 1/7, Donavan Wright 1/8, Gustavo Galvan 1/2, Thomas Hooper 1/20, Leon Hayes 2/30.
- Rancho: Tito Vasquez 2/19 (1 TD), Casey Holmes 4/81 (1 TD), Cody Hafen 4/19 (1 TD), Charles Johnson 1/7, Max Cruz 1/11, Liam McIntyre 4/44, Bryson Mitchell 5/71.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature