High School Football:
Bonanza 52, Clark 15
October 6, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|BONA||Brett Doyle 11 rush (Austin Rowe kick)||0||7|
|CLAR||Deyon McKinney 45 rush (kick)||7||7|
|BONA||Jordan Ozosky 70 pass from Brett Doyle (Austin Rowe kick)||7||14|
|BONA||Austin Rowe 39 field goal||7||17|
|BONA||Rico Soto 9 rush (Austin Rowe kick)||7||24|
|BONA||Colton Bennion 20 pass from Brett Doyle (Austin Rowe kick)||7||31|
|BONA||Brett Doyle 17 rush (Austin Rowe kick)||7||38|
|BONA||Jayveon Taylor 18 rush (Austin Rowe kick)||7||45|
|BONA||Jayveon Taylor 20 rush (Austin Rowe kick)||7||52|
|CLAR||Deyon McKinney 47 rush (Miguel Alejandro rush)||15||52|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||3-10-39 (1 INT)||10-15-210 (1 INT)|
- Clark: Deyon McKinney 9/101 (2 TDs), Anthony Bermudez 1/-10, Marquise McKinney 15/19, Shane McLin 4/22, Andrew Arjana 4/32.
- Bonanza: Brett Doyle 7/34 (2 TDs), Jayveon Taylor 6/53 (2 TDs), Rico Soto 11/65 (1 TD), Jordan Ozosky 1/17, Bobby Droodiani 2/20.
- Clark: Anthony Bermudez 3-10-39 (1 INT).
- Bonanza: Brett Doyle 9-14-186 (2 TD, 1 INT), Tamar Martin 1-1-24.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn Goodman: Loves home, family; limelight not so much
- Rent the Runway puts designer duds within reach at Cosmo
- At least 9 hurt in predawn pileup on Industrial Road
- Overpopulation is our greatest enemy
- Vote here for the Christmas cartoon caption contest
- Celebrity/Media NFL Picks Week 16: Dana White says, ‘There isn’t one thing about being involved in the UFC that sucks’
- Las Vegas Bowl blog: USC never trails in 45-20 destruction of Fresno State
- Legacy’s Casey Hughes feels at home with Utah football, verbally commits
- This is an award Obama has earned
- Holiday sweaters a heap of frightful frizz, tacky tinsel