High School Football:
Durango 34, Pahrump Valley 0
October 1, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|DURA||Kameron Gillis 35 interception return (kick failed)||6||0|
|DURA||Marcus Williams 6 rush (pass failed)||12||0|
|DURA||Arie McQuaig 29 rush (Arie McQuaig kick)||19||0|
|DURA||Marcus Williams 6 rush (Arie McQuaig rush)||27||0|
|DURA||Kameron Gillis 35 interception return (Arie McQuaig kick)||34||0|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||3-6-37 (1 INT)||15-31-162 (5 INT)|
- Durango: Marcus Williams 6/26 (2 TDs), Arie McQuaig 10/115 (1 TD), Gene Germaine 1/10, Marques Herrera 3/18, Blaine Ascunsion 3/2, Anthony Collins 4/-8, Jarvis Tovares-Somildan 1/-3, Hunter Knight 4/-20, Antonio Nieves 2/45.
- Pahrump Valley: Alexander Segura Jr. 8/8, Jonathan Mitchell Jr. 12/34, Cody Keasling 10/30.
- Durango: Anthony Collins 2-4-24 (1 INT), Hunter Knight 1-2-13.
- Pahrump Valley: Alexander Segura Jr. 15-31-162 (5 INTs).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Seller of Atomic Liquors building buys bank-owned office building
- Phone provider CenturyLink to plug into Switch’s data fortress
- Bobby Flay talks 10th anniversary of Mesa Grill, Las Vegas dining scene
- Linq to host Red Bull Global Rallycross auto race
- Fighters suing Floyd Mayweather Jr. over cable TV bout
- Stormy relationship, divorce ends with fatal stabbing, police say
- Downtown Project shows off Oasis boutique hotel
- High school football top 10: Playing waiting game until next week’s packed schedule
- Police shootings produce lots of debate, but what can be done to reduce them?
- UNLV not the team with biggest injury concerns in game at Utah State