High School Football:
Canyon Springs 54, Sunrise Mountain 7
October 1, 2011
Score By Quarters
|CSPR||Donnel "D.J." Pumphrey 28 rush (Donnel "D.J." Pumphrey kick)||7||0|
|SUNMT||Charles Manning 6 pass from Chris Moore (Gerardo Ramirez kick)||7||7|
|CSPR||Donnel "D.J." Pumphrey 4 rush (Donnel "D.J." Pumphrey kick)||14||7|
|CSPR||Rayshawn Henderson 1 rush (Donnel "D.J." Pumphrey kick)||21||7|
|CSPR||Isiah Charles 60 pass from Diamante Luna (Donnel "D.J." Pumphrey kick)||28||7|
|CSPR||Adam Tuala 10 pass from Keveon Glenn (kick failed)||34||7|
|CSPR||Donnel "D.J." Pumphrey 50 pass from Keveon Glenn (Donnel "D.J." Pumphrey kick)||41||7|
|CSPR||Rasheen Adams 2 rush (Nigel Perry kick)||48||7|
|CSPR||Keveon Glenn 11 rush (kick failed)||54||7|
|Canyon Springs||Sunrise Mountain|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||6-9-142 (1 INT)||9-19-76 (2 INT)|
- Canyon Springs: Donnel Pumphrey 13/126 (2 TDs), Keveon Glenn 5/16 (1 TD), Rayshawn Henderson 2/7 (1 TD), Rasheen Adams 1/2 (1 TD), Diamante Luna 2/15, Stephon Revels 1/3, Darnell Jernigan Jr. 1/1, Nigel Perry 5/42, Brandon Edmond 4/64.
- Sunrise Mountain: Chris Moore 6/46, Tyquan Davenport 2/5, Demetrius Stegall 2/5, Tyree Mays 1/-2.
- Canyon Springs: Keveon Glenn 5-8-82 (2 TD, 1 INT), Diamante Luna 1-1-60 (1 TD).
- Sunrise Mountain: Chris Moore 9-19-76 (1 TD, 2 INTs).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Celebrity preview: Beyonce, Andrea Bocelli, NASCAR, Wrangler NFR and Great Santa Run
- Photos: Top NASCAR racecar drivers take to the Strip for their Victory Lap
- Metro officer indicted on sexual harassment charges
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Newcomer Caleb Bennett takes Round 1 at the Thomas & Mack
- Bus station guard tells police he pleaded for his life with suspect in shooting
- Auction of delinquent-tax properties nets more than $2 million
- Man out to ease life on the street with Backpack Bed
- College football by odds: Vegas picks and preview of championship week
- Defense bolsters case for insanity plea in ax-slaying of infant
- Chinese firm paid U.S. government intelligence adviser