High School Football:
Green Valley 45, Coronado 28
October 1, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|CORO||Brock Taeubel 21 pass from Derrick Keller (kick failed)||6||0|
|GVAL||Aaron Love 46 rush (Conor Perkins kick)||6||7|
|GVAL||Aaron Love 7 rush (Conor Perkins kick)||6||14|
|GVAL||David George 9 pass from Jacob Olim (Conor Perkins kick)||6||21|
|GVAL||Conor Perkins 21 field goal||6||24|
|GVAL||Aaron Love 66 rush (Conor Perkins kick)||6||31|
|CORO||Derrick Keller 65 rush (Chris Johnson rush)||14||31|
|GVAL||Tevis Labrador 50 pass from Jacob Olim (Conor Perkins kick)||14||38|
|CORO||Tyler Proctor 39 pass from Derrick Keller (run failed)||20||38|
|CORO||Chris Johnson 33 rush (Chris Johnson rush)||28||38|
|GVAL||Dimitri Santos 51 interception return (Conor Perkins kick)||28||45|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||7-15-69 (2 INT)||9-19-163 (1 INT)|
- Coronado: Derrick Keller 9/141 (1 TD), Brock Taeubel 5/4, Chris Johnson 20/132 (1 TD), Kevin Lucero 1/2, Devin Riley 2/12, Evan Cooper 8/30, Damon Goldhammer 1/-2.
- Green Valley: Aaron Love 23/227 (3 TDs), Chris Friedrich 1/7.
- Coronado: Derrick Keller 5-13-52 (2 TD, 2 INTs), Chris Johnson 1-1-10, Kevin Lucero 1-1-7.
- Green Valley: Aaron Love 1-1-40, Jacob Olim 8-18-123 (2 TD, 1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Man who died in Saturday wreck identified
- Killer of 2 NYC officers had long criminal history, told passers-by to watch
- Officers uninjured in southeast valley shooting
- Driver, motocyclist killed in central valley accident identified
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger backlash
- Woman killed after crashing into storm drain identified
- Man admits to starting fire in vacant apartment complex unit that displaces 12 people
- Pizzeria opens at Downtown Summerlin; 24-hour café debuts at Westgate
- Without Manziel due to injury, Browns lose 17-13 to Panthers, who move into first place
- NYC subways slowly upgrading from 1930s-era technology