High School Football:
Virgin Valley 44, Pahrump Valley 34
September 23, 2011
Score By Quarters
|VVAL||Humberto Urias 5 rush (Humberto Urias rush)||0||8|
|VVAL||Trevor Thompson 9 rush (Kyle Tostenson pass from Humberto Urias)||0||16|
|VVAL||Trevor Thompson 23 rush (run failed)||0||22|
|PVAL||Hunter Mills 1 pass from Alexander Segura Jr. (run failed)||6||22|
|VVAL||Jade Jensen 19 rush (kick failed)||6||28|
|VVAL||Dee Bowler 24 pass from Humberto Urias (Nolan Tanner pass from Humberto Urias)||6||36|
|PVAL||Brandon Murphy 35 pass from Alexander Segura Jr. (pass failed)||12||36|
|VVAL||Humberto Urias 2 rush (kick failed)||12||42|
|PVAL||Hunter Mills 7 pass from Alexander Segura Jr. (run failed)||18||44|
|PVAL||Cody Keasling 39 rush (Dalton Beighley pass from Alexander Segura Jr.)||26||44|
|PVAL||Hunter Mills 11 pass from Alexander Segura Jr. (Hunter Mills pass from Alexander Segura Jr.)||34||44|
|Pahrump Valley||Virgin Valley|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||14-37-164 (1 INT)||7-14-122 (1 INT)|
- Pahrump Valley: Alexander Segura Jr. 5/-8, Brandon Murphy 1/1, Cody Keasling 6/51 (1 TD), Jonathan Mitchell Jr. 15/46.
- Virgin Valley: Humberto Urias 10/77 (2 TDs), Trevor Thompson 7/81 (2 TDs), Jade Jensen 4/24 (1 TD), Dee Bowler 5/56, Kyle Tostenson 1/7, Tyson Teerlink 2/8, Dallen Carnesecca 3/18.
- Pahrump Valley: Alexander Segura Jr. 14-37-164 (4 TD, 1 INT).
- Virgin Valley: Humberto Urias 6-13-120 (1 TD, 1 INT), Dee Bowler 1-1-2.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Facts that disprove conspiracy theory about Harry Reid, Cliven Bundy and solar power
- Developers moving forward on huge North Las Vegas community
- Chef Kerry Simon to open downtown Las Vegas restaurant next month
- Plaid-shirted simulator pilot on CNN fired over dress
- Man arrested after fatal stabbing outside a Las Vegas McDonald’s
- Teens missing since 1971 found in wrecked Studebaker
- Construction to begin on downtown beautification project
- Mob Museum makes huge payment in cash, mafia style
- This day of Little League baseball is something to remember
- Drivemode puts brakes on phone distractions in the car