High School Football:
Rancho 66, Sunrise Mountain 20
September 23, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|SUNMT||Charles Manning 11 pass from Jovon Perry (kick failed)||6||0|
|RANC||Cody Hafen 31 rush (Cody Hafen rush)||6||8|
|RANC||Cody Hafen 5 rush (run failed)||6||14|
|SUNMT||Jacari Young 21 rush (Gerardo Ramirez kick)||13||14|
|RANC||Treyvon James 55 pass from William Gosse-Gardett (Casey Holmes pass from William Gosse-Gardett)||13||22|
|RANC||Casey Holmes 4 pass from William Gosse-Gardett (Cody Hafen rush)||13||30|
|SUNMT||Charles Manning 78 pass from Chris Moore (Gerardo Ramirez kick)||20||30|
|RANC||Bryson Mitchell 23 pass from William Gosse-Gardett (Bryson Mitchell pass from William Gosse-Gardett)||20||38|
|RANC||Jason Ferrell 3 rush (pass failed)||20||44|
|RANC||Ezekiel Collins 8 rush (Ezekiel Collins rush)||20||52|
|RANC||Joel Fluhrer 20 pass from William Gosse-Gardett (Joel Fluhrer pass from William Gosse-Gardett)||20||60|
|RANC||Jason Ferrell 12 rush (run failed)||20||66|
- Sunrise Mountain: Chris Moore 3/33, Jacari Young 4/27 (1 TD), Jovon Perry 2/15, A'Keem Ross 1/9, Demetrius Stegall 2/1.
- Rancho: William Gosse-Gardett 3/21, Cody Hafen 24/181 (2 TDs), Jason Ferrell 14/78 (2 TDs), Ezekiel Collins 3/20 (1 TD).
- Sunrise Mountain: Chris Moore 5-15-114 (1 TD), Jovon Perry 2-4-22 (1 TD).
- Rancho: William Gosse-Gardett 13-26-283 (4 TD).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature