High School Football:
Virgin Valley 20, Shadow Ridge 16
September 9, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|VVAL||Kyle Tostenson 5 pass from Humberto Urias (pass failed)||0||6|
|SRID||James Grigsby 16 pass from J Henderson (James Grigsby kick)||7||6|
|SRID||Chris Edwards 3 rush (James Grigsby kick)||14||6|
|VVAL||Junior Toscano 95 return (Humberto Urias rush)||14||14|
|VVAL||Kyle Tostenson 14 pass from Humberto Urias (run failed)||16||20|
|Shadow Ridge||Virgin Valley|
- Shadow Ridge: Chris Edwards 13/67 (1 TD), J Henderson 23/70, Justin Nehls 2/-2, Brandon Fisher 1/12, Alec Williams 3/0.
- Virgin Valley: Kyle Tostenson 1/6, Humberto Urias 12/15, Jade Jensen 2/11, Trevor Thompson 11/33, Junior Toscano 1/3.
- Shadow Ridge: J Henderson 2-5-19 (1 TD), Justin Nehls 1-3-8.
- Virgin Valley: Humberto Urias 7-15-73 (2 TD).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Uber arrives in Las Vegas today; battles with taxi companies loom
- Gaming industry could soon grow — or shrink — in these 5 places
- Mukhtar O.S. Mukhtar talks ‘One Night for One Drop’ at Mirage in March
- Five things you need to know about Uber launching in Las Vegas
- Lawyer: Metro officer had no knowledge of child porn images
- Man hits $1 million jackpot at Carson City casino
- Multiple drivers cited within hours of Uber launch
- PBR World Finals Round 2: Matt Triplett of Montana rules the second night
- 2 arrested, 2 sought in gunpoint robberies near Las Vegas Strip
- Witnesses: School gunman stared at students as he shot them