High School Football:
Virgin Valley 20, Shadow Ridge 16
September 9, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|VVAL||Kyle Tostenson 5 pass from Humberto Urias (pass failed)||0||6|
|SRID||James Grigsby 16 pass from J Henderson (James Grigsby kick)||7||6|
|SRID||Chris Edwards 3 rush (James Grigsby kick)||14||6|
|VVAL||Junior Toscano 95 return (Humberto Urias rush)||14||14|
|VVAL||Kyle Tostenson 14 pass from Humberto Urias (run failed)||16||20|
|Shadow Ridge||Virgin Valley|
- Shadow Ridge: Chris Edwards 13/67 (1 TD), J Henderson 23/70, Justin Nehls 2/-2, Brandon Fisher 1/12, Alec Williams 3/0.
- Virgin Valley: Kyle Tostenson 1/6, Humberto Urias 12/15, Jade Jensen 2/11, Trevor Thompson 11/33, Junior Toscano 1/3.
- Shadow Ridge: J Henderson 2-5-19 (1 TD), Justin Nehls 1-3-8.
- Virgin Valley: Humberto Urias 7-15-73 (2 TD).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Dean Martin carpet controversy, nightlife shakeup the latest from SLS
- Driver sought in hit-and-run that kills pedestrian near Mandalay Bay
- Metro Police investigating extortion attempt targeting GOP assemblyman
- Driver suffers head injury in two-car crash near Windmill and Eastern
- Without family’s blessing to continue fighting, Anderson Silva may retire
- Rebels handle their business in victory vs. overmatched Air Force
- UFC 183 blog: Anderson Silva makes comeback a success, beats Nick Diaz
- Vegas Play of the Day: Super Bowl 49
- Las Vegas ballet competition draws young hopefuls dreaming of national stage
- Blog: Rebels make it 3 in a row with 74-63 victory against Air Force