High School Football:
Eldorado 16, Boulder City 13
September 2, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|BCIT||Xavier Steel 20 rush (pass failed)||6||0|
|ELDO||Javen Nihipali 74 return (pass failed)||6||6|
|ELDO||Zaccheus Davis 5 rush (Marvin Williams kick)||6||13|
|ELDO||Marvin Williams 22 field goal||6||16|
|BCIT||Billy Viera 2 rush (TJ Hatfield kick)||13||16|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||4-15-45 (1 INT)||4-13-66 (1 INT)|
- Boulder City: Billy Viera 4/23 (1 TD), Xavier Steel 12/69 (1 TD), Thomas Shelley 3/-24, D.J. Koopman 1/-15, Joe Miller 1/-7, Corbett Fleming 4/1, Dustin Mantia 2/4, J.D. Owens 3/7, Tyler Washburn 5/8, Max Newman 1/3.
- Eldorado: Zaccheus Davis 19/53 (1 TD), Cameron Howard 4/-11, Ty Nihipali 1/-3, Javen Nihipali 1/28, Nicholas Blackmon 1/-6.
- Boulder City: Thomas Shelley 0-2-0, Joe Miller 4-13-45 (1 INT).
- Eldorado: Cameron Howard 2-5-39, Nicholas Blackmon 2-8-27 (1 INT).
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Killer of 2 NYC officers had long criminal history, told passers-by to watch
- Man who died in Saturday wreck identified
- Officers uninjured in southeast valley shooting
- Driver, motocyclist killed in central valley accident identified
- Pizzeria opens at Downtown Summerlin; 24-hour café debuts at Westgate
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger backlash
- Woman killed after crashing into storm drain identified
- Man admits to starting fire in vacant apartment complex unit that displaces 12 people
- NYC subways slowly upgrading from 1930s-era technology
- Without Manziel due to injury, Browns lose 17-13 to Panthers, who move into first place