High School Football:
Moapa Valley 54, Chaparral 6
September 2, 2011
More on the game
Score By Quarters
|MOAP||Sean McConnell 4 rush (Dylan Mortensen kick)||0||7|
|MOAP||Conner Mortensen 6 rush (kick failed)||0||13|
|MOAP||Conner Mortensen 5 rush (Dylan Mortensen kick)||0||20|
|MOAP||Sean McConnell 7 rush (Dylan Mortensen kick)||0||27|
|MOAP||Sean McConnell 55 punt return (kick failed)||0||33|
|MOAP||Sean McConnell 7 rush (Dylan Mortensen kick)||0||40|
|MOAP||Conner Mortensen 10 rush (Dylan Mortensen kick)||0||47|
|MOAP||Dakota Gordon 3 rush (Dylan Mortensen kick)||0||54|
|CHAP||Antonio Thomas 20 rush (run failed)||6||54|
|Passing (comp-att-yds)||1-5-10 (1 INT)||3-5-32|
- Chaparral: Antonio Thomas 10/75 (1 TD), Maistro Bobo-Pyels 2/-2, Roel Soto 8/11, Tim Sanderfer 8/16, James Bryant 3/2, Freddie Briones 1/-10, Tyquan Anderson 1/0.
- Moapa Valley: Sean McConnell 8/58 (3 TDs), Conner Mortensen 7/57 (3 TDs), Dakota Gordon 9/67 (1 TD), Kasen Hughes 3/37, Ricky Glaubitz 4/5, Dylan Mortensen 2/34.
- Chaparral: Tim Sanderfer 0-4-0 (1 INT), Freddie Briones 1-1-10.
- Moapa Valley: Dakota Watters 3-5-32.
Note: Stats and results reflect only those reported by LasVegasSun.com staff, called in by team officials or used with permission and generosity of maxpreps.com.
- Comic-Con’s dark side: Harassment amid the fantasy
- Severe thunderstorm, flash flood warnings issued for the valley
- Power restored to about 5,000 NV Energy customers
- Thunderstorm brings heavy rain, lots of lightning to the valley
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king
- Woman dead after colliding with public services truck
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Long ball from Matt Reynolds helps 51s beat Salt Lake